Thursday, June 25, 2009

My assistant handed in her resignation today. Its not like she’s an asset to the company but she’s the only other person with a proper micro background, although it’s just a diploma. She’s not that great. Doesn’t understand why some things are done a certain way and doesn’t really bother to find out. She grumbles, sulks and takes longer to adapt when I try to make vital changes. She got me to do some of her work along with my own work (then again I’m easy to be bullied). She likes to take MC. Actually all the lab assistants seem to enjoy taking MCs at times when you need them the most. She used my words against me. She sleeps in the lab sometimes. She chats longer than she works. She’s the only assistant daring enough to surf the net for gossips and check job application emails using the company’s computer. But I’m gonna miss her….I think.

Ironically, just as I’m about to publish this, another assistant just handed in her resignation. Strange day…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home