Sunday, September 14, 2008

just one of those things...

these are my latest...just doing them on my own free time...whenever i get orders...my workmanship still not that good...still improving slowly...

the first one here is what i would like to call 'Bohemian Twirls'...an aunty from church wanted something to match her prussian blue pants...so i bought the crystals and started work...




this is the second pair...jiun jeh wanted a pair for his mom...i call it 'Sultry'...supposedly real pearls...tht's wat the beads shop lady told me...

9 Comments:

Blogger Chew said...

Very nice job... and good that you're blogging again :)

7:40 AM  
Blogger CharSiu said...

nice!!!

how much do you charge per pair?

9:45 AM  
Blogger -d3r4ng3d- said...

LOL...thanx...
eva: so far i've been selling them at rm14...but i've been told that i can charge higher...
chew: finally found some time to squeeze in blogging in my schedule

8:52 PM  
Blogger CharSiu said...

oooh, cool. but for friends got special price right? :p

my friend likes the blue pair you made :)

8:57 AM  
Blogger Chew said...

Special price as in FREE muahaha!

7:40 AM  
Blogger -d3r4ng3d- said...

LOL...i dunno how special is special...but free is too much...

9:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

we give you 1% profit above your cost :P

11:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

alamak! why I'm june... I log out from my mom's now >< -Hui Ling

11:19 AM  
Blogger Little Miss said...

wah very nice la i also wanna buy *addicted to online shopping* hehe

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home