Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tagged...

Part 1: On the Outside
Name : Shiow Wei…
Date of Birth : 28 Sept 84…
Current Status : Single…
Eye Colour : Dark brown…
Hair Colour : Dark brown…
Righty or Lefty: Righty…
Zodiac Sign : Libra…

Part 2: On the Inside
Your Heritage : LOL… I dunno… ¼ thai, ¼ chinese, ½ baba nyonya kua…
Your Fear : cockroaches… dead or alive…
Your Weakness : easily agitated…
Your Perfect Pizza : thin crust with toppings of fries, chicken, beef, lamb, turkey, pineapple, tomato, cucumber… *drools*…

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : not yet twelve… can sleep sumore…
Your bedtime : bout 1 to 2 in the morning…
Your most missed memory : secondary school days…

Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Coke…
McDees or Burger King : McD…
Single or Group Dates : Group…
Adidas or Nike : Nike kua…
Lipton Tea or Nestea : Err… not really a big fan of both…
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate… yum..
Cappucino or Coffee : Cappucino…

Part 5: Do You...
Smoke : Nope…
Curse : Nope… *angelic music resounds in the vicinity* =P


Part 6: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol : Yup…
Gone to the mall : Yup…
Been on stage : Nope… and thankful for it…
Eaten sushi : Yup…
Dyed your hair : Nope…

Part 7: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game : Nope…
Changed who you were to fit in : Err… not really changed the whole me… but yes…

Part 8 : Marrriage
Age you're hoping to be married : Doesn’t really matter to me…

Part 9: In A Guy/Girl
Best Eye colour : Shocking blue…
Hair colour : Black or dark brown…
Short or long hair : Short…

Part 10: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago : checking out about intestinal enzymes…
1 hour ago : sleeping…
4 1/2 hours ago : sleeping…
1 month ago : on the way to Penang in the bus…
1 year ago : industrial training in Sime Darby… possibly ‘playing’ with methanol…

Part 11: Finish The Sentence
I love : experimenting… now making heart shaped soaps by melting soap flakes n pressing them into self-made moulds…
I feel : sleepy… I wana sleep sumore… woke up coz pastor called to ask me bout digestive enzymes…
I hate : to be skinny… everyone who sees me jus has to comment on that… -_-
I hide : my secret super identity behind the one ppl call Shiow W… wait… I din say that… NOOOOO…!
I miss : simpler times… when I dun haf to worry about my future… jus play, doodle n make noise…
I need : to eat more…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home