Thursday, November 23, 2006

Tag...

The most destructive habit
...leaving things to the last minute

The greatest Joy
...to have friends

The greatest loss
...my self-confidence and my baby fats :P

The most satisfying work
...all my finished crafts

The ugliest personality trait
...selfishness

The most endangered species
...me? :P

Our greatest natural resource
...lousy drivers

The greatest "shot in the arm"
...bein invited to a prom where he was taking my cousin as a partner instead

The greatest problem to overcome
...timidity

The most effective sleeping pill
...exhaustion

The most crippling failure disease
...me

The most powerful force in life
...God

The most dangerous pariah
...me

The world's most incredible computer
...i'm the worst person to be asked this

The worst thing to be without
...friends

The deadliest weapon
...metal rulers, water bottles, my fist :P

The two most power-filled words
...good job!

The greatest asset
...friends

The most worthless emotion
...being upset

The most beautiful attire
...i dunno

The most prized possession
...friends

The most powerful channel of communication
...no idea

The most contagious spirit
...excitement

The people i want to tag
...still got ppl to tag ar?...amy kena adi a not ar?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found you...=P

2:22 PM  
Blogger -d3r4ng3d- said...

hahaha...

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home