Saturday, September 16, 2006

I...

I just...
...found out that 'prawn' does not exist in my phone's dictionary and neither does 'shit'
...watched cartoons today

I am...
...not 'THE BIOTECHNOLOGIST' or 'THE PERFECTIONIST'
...lazy
...eating an egg now
...me :)

I have...
...tonnes of work and a bad headache to go with it
...friends :)
...a low tolerance for repeated rapping of fingers on the table, repeated kicking of my chair or table, repeated coughing or clearing of throat, noisy eating or chewing especially when i lack sleep and food
...a minor bout of OCD
...to prepare for sunday school
...no idea why i'm writing this for

I want...
...to be fatter
...a holiday
...to find something that adds up to a google of it just to prove that what i read in the newspaper is wrong (carbon atoms??)

I will...
...finish my lab report today
...talk less
...fall from the 13th floor, break my neck, crack my skull and die



Bugged...harrassed by this little thing a few days ago while doing assignments

2 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss said...

haha lol... everyone has a little ocb in them one

8:01 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

what an adorable little thing! XD

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home