Friday, September 01, 2006

Living without chilli...

...is like life without its thrills...its like tomyam noodles without the tomyam...its like teh halia without the halia (actually, without the halia the tea tastes better =P)...

having a bad cough and sorethroat...had flu a little earlier...which resulted in my throat getting dry and sore in the first place...its now a little better...but i really hate it when my nose gets stuffed...have been refraining from fried and heaty stuff...well, at least tried to...nothing was not fried during our barbeque the other day...i had lamb...

i'm currently dying...the insufficiency of chilli or sambal in my system is taking its toll...the lack of chocolates and fried stuff...ARGH!!...anyway...i've been naughty today...i finished half a canister of popcorn...


what remains of the popcorn...


n i'm going to have my sambal later...I DUN CARE ANYMORE!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!...=P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home