Monday, August 28, 2006

SHOES!!!

I saw two pairs the other day...at Vincci...dunno why...just felt like pampering myself...i must not do this next month...need to save up money...need to LEARN to save up money...


This is the first pair...i really like it coz it makes me feel very 'princessy'...i dun normally buy white shoes...this is one of the very few times...most likely wearing it for the prom...but i dunno how i'm gonna have a purse that matches it...wait a minute...i'm starting to sound like a professional fashion freak...urgh...



Pair no.2...kinda nice for a beach stroll...have always wanted cork wedges...so i guess this is it...

I miss my old pair...i really like it...but the strap broke and its painful to walk in it now...even had to take it off and walk barefooted in 1U that day...can't find the same one anymore...no more in production...haihz...

Currently i'm sick...down with flu and a sorethroat...a little headache occassionally...but the flu is the worse...i wonder if this is gonna be like the other time where i totally lost my voice...it was really cool...but it was an effort just to make a sound...

I'm finally picking up html...learning from a certain website...i get a little impatient sometimes...but then i tell myself that i will end up with nothing if i rush through it...learning bit by bit...hope to be able to properly do up this blog to my own liking soon...then maybe have a make over for my youth's blog too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home